Dutch startups interested in exploring or entering the Middle East: Join this three-day Startup Bootcamp to Doha and Dubai, organized by StartupAmsterdam!
Dutch startups in smart city, tourism and artificial intelligence sector looking to do business in or explore the startup ecosystem in the Middle East are invited to apply for the Amsterdam – GCC Startup Bootcamp 2017, a three-day intensive program to introduce Dutch startups to the startup ecosystem and smart city, tourism and artificial intelligence industry in the MENA region. This bootcamp is organized by StartupAmsterdam, in collaboration with Qatar Business Incubation Center (QBIC), Dtec and Dubai Startup Hub. The bootcamp is part of the economic trade mission (January 15-17 2017) from Amsterdam to the GCC countries (Doha, Dubai and Abu Dhabi) organized by the City of Amsterdam, led by Deputy Mayor Kajsa Ollongren.
Deadline for application is December 5th 2016, so hurry up!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– Innovative startups and technology companies from the Netherlands that are actively looking into
expansion or business opportunities in the Middle East.
– Preferably in the smart city, tourism or artificial intelligence sector
– With the minimal criteria of a product/market fit and positive metrics in growth and conversion
ABOUT THE BOOTCAMP
Date: January 14-17 2017, Doha (Qatar) and Dubai (UAE)
Costs: StartupAmsterdam will cover the bootcamp program costs.
All other costs, such as flights, overnight stay, transportation and meals are covered by the participants.
Included in the GCC Startup bootcamp:
– Kick-off session (and pitch training) in Amsterdam (date tbc)
– A three-day intensive program to introduce Dutch startups to the startup ecosystem and smart city,
tourism and artificial intelligence sector in the Middle East.
– Networking opportunities and pitch session to get introduced to launching customers and investors in
Qatar and the UAE.