This module adds the BSN (Burgerservicenummer) field on partner forms.
The field is visible when the flag is_company is false.
- A double check on the BSN is done when inserting/modifying its value:
- validation of the BSN (check whether the format is correct);
- check if another partner with the same BSN already exists.
In both cases, a non-blocking alert is shown.
The module depends on the external library ‘python-stdnum’.
You can install that library by using pip:
- pip install python-stdnum
For security reasons the BSN number should be only visible to HR related roles. Otherwise this will be in violation to the security framework of WBP regarding the protection of persons info.
To be able to see the BSN number, give the proper permits to the user:
- User must belong to the “HR Officer” group
To use this module, you need to:
- Open a form of a contact, eg.: a person (uncheck the flag “Is a Company?”)
- Enter a BSN number